Welcome to pukka-destinations!
What’s so fascinating on flyfishing in foreign countries? Is it wild – or extraordinary fish? Or untouched nature which gets more and more rare? Maybe an insight into ? unfamiliar cultures? Adventure?
pukka-destinations stands for the combination of all of these aspects of flyfishing travel – remarkable destinations, authentic, customized flyfishing trips and unique flyfishing.
You’d like to catch Brown Trout in New Zealand sizes? You have never caught a hard fighting Arctic Char before? You are a Sea-run Brown Trout fanatic? Or do you prefer to fish for the king of sweetwater fish, the Atlantic Salmon? Iceland has all of these, and even more…
Enormous Grayling, huge Brown Trout, incredible populations of Arctic Char, Giant Atlantic Salmon, Pike exceeding one meter in length, and Perch shaped like footballs – Lapland offers world-class fishing, and much more…
Your advantages of booking through pukka-destinations:
- Customised trips suited completely to your needs
- Possible to offer all you need for a flyfishing trip – fishing, flights (Iceland only), insurances and even non-fishing activities – we take care of everything regarding your trip.
- Similar prices as in Iceland and Sweden
- Detailed advice and assistance in advance of the trip; during the trip 24h/day in case of trouble.
- Detailed information package tailored for your trip.